It's easy to get lost in the bath. Not in the literal sense, you
understand, unless your bath is the size of a small town. Speaking
metaphorically, it's easy to float off and momentarily lose sense of
time and space. At which time all manner of weird things can start to
happen, including loss of soap, inability to answer phone, and sudden
liking for red wine and Classic FM. At times like these it can also be a
real pain to find and remove the plug of one's bath, if like mine it's
become detached from its little cord and is too fiddly to fix. And
answer, as ever, is close at hand. Now with the help of the ever-trusty
World Map Bath Plug, you're never more than a yank from bath plug
satisfaction. The robust rubber plug is attached to a map of the world,
handily disguised in the shape of a boat. So what's more, the boat
actually floats, thereby providing a clear visual guide to the location
of the plug and saving one from all that fiddling around at the bottom
of the bath. Then, with this small detail safely taken care of, you can
get back to the hard business of soaking it all in, floating off and
not giving a stuff. Bliss.
- A little bit random and extremely cute.
- This is a plug, with floating boat made from a plastic world map attached to the end of the chain!
- Packaged in a clear acetate box, making the ideal gift, people can't get enough of this little piece of bathroom weirdness.
- Boat measures approx 20cm in length.
- Includes universal plug to fit any bath.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 28 April, 2012.